How to play Orbz:
1. Gently swipe a ball into the bucket of the matching color
Pretty simple, right?
* 60 second countdown timer game play. Great for a short break from your day
* UNLIMITED powerballs earned by correctly sorting the balls. Use them to blow up your score!
* Soothing and relaxing minimalist sounds
* Beautiful and elegant design
* Game Center integration
- Each successive correct sort will increase the point value of each orb. Build up your score by not missing!
- Save your "powerballs" for the last second (literally!) to maximize your score
Orbz is a casual arcade game where colored balls or "orbz" spawn with a satisfying pop and start spinning and moving in a random direction. Use your finger to guide each ball towards the correct bucket of the same color. Be careful, though! Swipe too fast and you may send the ball rocketing towards the walls, bouncing back, and ricocheting more balls into a scene of chaos.
It's not quite pinball, and it's not quite pachinko, but some people have called the floating and gliding of the round, flat balls reminiscent of air hockey pucks. Whatever it is, hopefully you'll enjoy playing a unique game of Orbz!
We'd love to hear what you think so leave us a review or drop us a note: https://twitter.com/OrbzTheGame
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Orbz: A Ball Sort Game is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
Orbz: A Ball Sort Game (version 2.0) has a file size of 14.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.